The reason why you should select this course for your career
Best Software Testing Training in Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar
What is Software Testing?
Software testing is a set of interactive processes that are performed on a software program or system to evaluate whether it meets the specifications & expectations, and delivers the required results. Software testing is performed in all the phases of product life cycle, that is, from requisite specifications, coding, designing, to the user acceptance. Software testing is of different types and software testing professionals require various skills to test all types of software programs and systems. For example, one needs programming knowledge for unit testing while for automation testing, knowledge of scripting is imperative.
Best Software Testing Training
We, at Cresco Solutions indulge ourselves in offering various careers enabling programs and one of the best Software Testing training in Ahmedabad& Gandhinagar to It aspirants and the professionals who are already working in ever growing Software Testing industry.
Cresco offers the most advance training in Software Testing that aids learners to develop skills pertaining to conducting processes for scrutinizing quality of software based products and services to ensure that they are flawless and error-free. Our best training providers train the learners to perform testing at all the stages of product life cycle to ensure that the software programs are free of any bugs. Eager to share the numerous benefits from their vast experience, our trainers provide live Project training in Software Testing, and emphasize on both, the theoretical aspects of software testing and the practical guidelines that help the learner to accelerate a captivating career in the burgeoning field of testing. We also offer internships and final year live project training in software testing for the students who are pursuing technical courses.
Who should attend this course?
We offer the best Software Testing Training in Gujarat and no previous software testing experience is required to attend this course. Our course is open to students, recent graduates, working professionals and IT aspirants.
Outcomes of the Course
The participants of the course will be able to develop profound technical and analytical skills for testing the applications. The students will also develop in-depth knowledge of programming for carrying out different types of unit testing.
Want to know more about Our Trainings, Contact Us
Software Testing and Quality Assurance
Module -1 [Basic Concept]
- Brief introduction to software systems and SDLC
- Testing Analysis tricks
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester(People Relationships)
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Testing Life cycle
- Independent Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
Module -2 [Testing Techniques]
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
Module -3 [Test Planning]
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the requirement of the Software
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Test Cases
Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Test data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage – Traceability matrix
Test Metrics- Guidelines and usage
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Module -4 [Bug tracking tool]
- Overview of bug tracking tools
Module -5 [Live Project]
- Live project testing
Module -6 [Basics Automation Testing ]
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview for the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
- HomeA Propos
- About UsKnow Us Closely
- CoursesPathways to Success
- TestimonialWords from our Students
- BlogDiscover the Best
- Contact UsAllow Us to Serve You